In the Ulteo labs we are experimenting with different technologies and components of our Open Virtual Desktop
infrastructure solution. You can learn about different projects that are in alpha or beta stage but are not
yet productized or have yet to be used to build our official products. The labs are community-oriented and supported,
Ulteo does not provide help and services with experimental developments.
We have a number of ongoing developments at Ulteo:
- OVD Multimedia processor: an add-on to OVD that is intended to decrease bandwidth usage and improve multimedia contents.
- OVD VDI server: this is an add-on to OVD that provides the capability to manage hypervisors and run instances of dedicated OS virtual machine images for each user.
- OVD HTML5 access: this is a new way to access an Open Virtual Desktop session just using a browser that supports HTML5
- OVD server for Linux: this is a module that transforms a X.org server into a fast server for OVD
- OVD clients for tablets: lets users use an iPad or Android tablet to access an Open Virtual Desktop session. OVD client for iPad / OVD client for Android