Ulteo Open Virtual Desktop
Ulteo Open Virtual Desktop is an installable Open Source virtual desktop and application delivery solution for corporations. It allows IT departments to deliver desktops and applications easily and at a lower cost than other solutions. It works in both a Windows and Linux environment.
Read more about the current and upcoming features >>>
The Ulteo Open Virtual Desktop is very easy and fast to install: follow the documentation steps and get your first running installation in a few minutes only.
Key benefits for IT
- Ease of use, ease of deployment and management: Clients can be either a Java enabled web browser or a dedicated software client.
- Interoperability: Full integration with existing infrastructures including Microsoft environments (Windows authentication, Windows applications, Active Directory, File server).
- Customizable: Ulteo is using Open Source software. Ulteo source code is covered by GPL v2 software licensing terms.
- Lower cost than any comparable product
- Secure, reliable, scalable
Key benefits for end-users
- Easy to use: Applications are delivered as a complete desktop or displayed seamlessly and integrated to the user's desktop. Access is possible from a simple web browser, a web portal or accessed from a dedicated client software. Ulteo OVD provides its own web portal as a demo portal, but corporations are free to integrate Ulteo services into their own web portals.
- Extensive application portfolio: Access any Linux and/or Windows applications
- User friendly: Both Linux and Windows applications from a browser in Windows, Linux or MacOS platforms!